Printable Order Form
School Uniforms are designed to be easy to care for.
Following a few simple guidelines will keep your uniforms looking new, wash after wash.
- Sort whites, lights and darks into separate loads, grouping like items together.
- Pre-treat any stains or heavily soiled areas before washing.
- Use a delicate or permanent press wash cycle, cold water, and a mild detergent.
- Do not overload washer or dryer.
- Turn garments inside out before washing.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Be sure to check pockets for pens, gum and other items that are potential laundry hazards.
- Most items may be dried on a low heat setting. For best results, we recommend allowing sweatshirts to drip dry, and sweaters should be laid out to air dry.
- Hang or fold laundry immediately when it is dry to avoid allowing wrinkles to set.
- Use a warm iron, if needed.
- Blazers require DRY CLEANING.
|Home | About Us | Why Uniforms? | Products | Plaids | Sizing Charts
Fabric Care | Policies | Printable Order Form | Contact Us | Resources
Copyright 2005 Artex Corp.